Being your own best friend is one of the greatest experiences you can have. When we love and care for ourselves, we are happier, healthier and have better relationships with others. We are also less worried about what others think and tend to be happier with time to ourselves.
However becoming your own best friend doesn't always happen instantly!
To help your child be curious and discover the benefits of being your own best friend, check out our BEING YOUR OWN BEST FRIEND worksheets including family questions you can use at home.
By sharing each other's thoughts, feelings and experiences with your child around this mindset topic can help nurture and build your child's confidence!
TIPS IN HOW TO BE YOUR OWN BEST FRIEND
1. Positive Self Talk: Be kind to yourself. Replace negative workds you say to yourself with nicer ones.
2. Self Care and Self Love: Take some time to do things that you love and that make you feel good
3. Stand Up For YOU: Be proud of all of the amazing things about YOU!
4. Boundaries: Set boundaries for how you want others to treat you. You deserve to feel loved and appreciated
5. Find Happiness: Always find things to do that make you smile. See a friend, paint, colour, play a sport, anything that brings you joy!
I hope you've enjoyed this week's topic
UPCOMING AT LEMONADE KIDS
CLICK HERE to view our upcoming Strength From Within Workshops these June/July school holidays.
Each workshop we will be covering the Strong Mind topics of: Strength of Values, Finding Your Voice, What Is Comfort Zone
We can't wait to welcome your child to Lemonade Kids soon!