TOPIC OF THE WEEK
Parent / Child Discussion Questions - MY VALUES
This week's STRONG Mind topic will encourage the girls to explore and discover what is important to them in their lives. When we know what is important to us and understand these things as our priorities things such as how we spend our time, and who we spend our time with. This session will gently encourage the girls to start naming their values and learn that it is important to live in line with what is important to us!
- How would you describe values?
- What are some of your most important values?
- Do you think it's important to know your values? Why?
- Why is it important that you make your behaviours reflect your values?
Parent / Child Discussion Questions - POSITIVITY
This week's STRONG Mind topic is all about positivity! The session and activities are designed to help the girls feel good about themselves and any achievements or experiences they want to celebrate. The session objective is to demonstrate that surrounding ourselves with supportive people and thinking positive thoughts about ourselves can be two of the most influential things in our lives!
- What is positive thinking?
- What positive thoughts help you the most?
- Why is it important to think and act positive towards others too?