STRONG Little Ones - Term 1 Program
STRONG Little Ones is a confidence, self esteem and resilience program for girls aged 5-7 years.
The program is a 1 hour weekly class across 9 weeks and is hosted as a group at Lillian's Place, Carina.
Classes are on Saturday 9am - 10am commencing Saturday 30th January 2021.
STRONG Little Ones is designed to help girls learn how to:
- Adjust to changes in life including school, friends and family
- Build confidence
- Improve self-esteem
- Build resilience and inner strength
- Understand and establish boundaries
- Give and receive kindness
- Take time for self-care
- Develop mindfulness skills
- Reduce stress, worry and anxiety
Spots are limited to 15 per class.
Cost is $180 per child for 9 week term.
STRONG Tweens & Teens - Term 1 Program
STRONG Tweens is a confidence, self esteem and resilience program for girls aged 11-16 years.
The program is a 1.5 hour weekly class across 9 weeks and is hosted as a group at Lillian's Place, Carina on a Thurs afternoon
Selecting only a Monday or a Thursday to attend classes are:
- 4:30pm - 6pm commencing Monday 1 February 2021
- 5:00pm - 6:30pm commencing Thursday 4th February 2021.
The STRONG Tweens & Teens program is designed to help girls learn how to:
- How to boost confidence and improve self esteem
- How to build resilience and inner strength
- How to manage friendships and create healthy boundaries
- How to understand emotional intelligence
- How to create a positive body image and strong sense of self
- How to use mindfulness and stress management techniques
- How to understand values, motivation and goals
- The importance of health, wellness and self care
Spots are limited
Cost is $225 per child for 9 week term