STRONG Juniors is a confidence, self esteem and resilience program for girls aged 8-10 years.
STRONG Juniors is a supportive, gentle, interactive and fun program designed to help girls feel strong from the inside out.
The program is a 1 hour weekly class across 9 weeks and is hosted as a group at Lillian's Place, Carina.
Classes are on Thursday 3:45pm - 4:45pm commencing Thursday 16th July.
The online STRONG Juniors program is designed to help girls learn how to:
- How to adjust to changes in life including school, friends and family.
- How to understand thoughts and feelings by learning emotional intelligence, self-awareness and resilience
- How to build new and positive friendships
- How to deal with bullying, competition, failure and life pressure.
- How to create a positive body image and strong sense of self
- How to live a happy, healthy and inspired life
Spots are limited.
Cost is $180 per child for 9 week term